Night of Worship With Gungor's The Liturgists at Nyack College Rockland
The Liturgists, a new worship project from Gungor, will perform at the Nyack College Rockland County campus on Thursday, March 6 at 7:30 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium, 1 South Boulevard in Nyack, NY. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Michael Gungor, lead singer, says, “We still like writing “church music.” Our aim here is not to seek fame and fortune in the mainstream world or to escape from the Church in some way. We simply want to practice what we preach and try to make good art that isn’t limited to what is traditionally thought of as “religious” content. We think everything is religious, and we want our music to reflect that.”
Gungor’s odd combination of banjos, horns, strings, a toy piano and a glockenspiel makes the band unique in both its music and its message.
To purchase tickets, click here. General admission is $15 plus a $3.25 service fee. At the door, tickets are $18 each.
Merchandise will be sold before and after the concert.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>