Nyack College Hosts Two "Son of God" Private Screenings
Nyack College will host two private screenings for its campus community of the major motion picture, Son of God, from co-producers, Mark Burnett and Roma Downey on Thursday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m. Doors will open at 7:00 p.m at the following locations:
In Rockland County
AMC Palisades 21 (Palisades Mall)
4403 Palisades Center Drive
West Nyack, NY
Lincoln Square 13
New York, NY
Nyack College students, faculty, and staff can reserve a seat by signing up for the Manhattan screening at the Nyack New York City campus Office of Student Development and for the Rockland screening with the Nyack Rockland campus Office of Student Activities.
Seating is limited. No tickets will be issued. Nyack IDs will serve as confirmation of reserved seats.
Son of God follows Mark Burnett and Roma Downey’s hugely successful 2013 ten-hour miniseries, The Bible, which aired on the History Channel. The movie will be released by 20th Century Fox in theaters nationwide on Friday, February 28.
To view the trailer, click here.
For more information, email Nyack Rockland Campus Director of Student Activities & Student Leadership, Sarah Samson at Sarah.Samson@nyack.edu.
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- Browse Blog Archive>>