Dmitri Levkovich in Concert at Nyack NYC
Nyack's New York City School of Music and its Artist in Residence, Margrit Zimmerman, will welcome Dmitri Levkovich to its Studio Class (Room 2241) on Monday, February 24 at 4:30 p.m. on the campus at 2 Washington Street in Battery Park. The award-winning young pianist will present a program of Rachmaninoff and Chopin.
Dmitri’s international performances have graced the stages of Carnegie Hall, Beijing's National Center for the Performing Arts, Theatre des Champs Elysees, the Great Hall of Moscow Conservatory, the Great Hall at the Gulbenkian Foundation in Lisbon, the Warsaw Philharmonic Hall, and the Mariinsky Theater’s Concert Hall in St. Petersburg. Click here to enjoy his brilliant gift.
Admission to this performance is free. For more information, contact the School of Music Office at (646)378-6188.
Photo credit: Emily Burns
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>