Dmitri Levkovich in Concert at Nyack NYC
Nyack's New York City School of Music and its Artist in Residence, Margrit Zimmerman, will welcome Dmitri Levkovich to its Studio Class (Room 2241) on Monday, February 24 at 4:30 p.m. on the campus at 2 Washington Street in Battery Park. The award-winning young pianist will present a program of Rachmaninoff and Chopin.
Dmitri’s international performances have graced the stages of Carnegie Hall, Beijing's National Center for the Performing Arts, Theatre des Champs Elysees, the Great Hall of Moscow Conservatory, the Great Hall at the Gulbenkian Foundation in Lisbon, the Warsaw Philharmonic Hall, and the Mariinsky Theater’s Concert Hall in St. Petersburg. Click here to enjoy his brilliant gift.
Admission to this performance is free. For more information, contact the School of Music Office at (646)378-6188.
Photo credit: Emily Burns
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>