The Work of Pablo Neruda Showcased at Nyack NYC
Today at 5:15 p.m. on the Nyack NYC campus, Dr. Fernando Arzola will be the featured speaker on “Passion, Politics, Poetry: The Life and Writings of Pablo Neruda." His presentation will take place at “The Pavilion (Room 2130) at 2 Washington Street in Manhattan.
Pablo Neruda’s passion for life, justice and love are in full display in his poetry and writings. During this presentation. Dr. Arzola will briefly examine the life of a man considered “the most influential poet in the Spanish language." The voice of Neruda will be heard in the reading of his poems and excerpts from his memoirs.
Dr. Arzola is Dean of the Arts & Sciences and Associate Professor of Religion.
This event is sponsored by the Men of Letters. Click here to learn more.
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>