The Work of Pablo Neruda Showcased at Nyack NYC
Today at 5:15 p.m. on the Nyack NYC campus, Dr. Fernando Arzola will be the featured speaker on “Passion, Politics, Poetry: The Life and Writings of Pablo Neruda." His presentation will take place at “The Pavilion (Room 2130) at 2 Washington Street in Manhattan.
Pablo Neruda’s passion for life, justice and love are in full display in his poetry and writings. During this presentation. Dr. Arzola will briefly examine the life of a man considered “the most influential poet in the Spanish language." The voice of Neruda will be heard in the reading of his poems and excerpts from his memoirs.
Dr. Arzola is Dean of the Arts & Sciences and Associate Professor of Religion.
This event is sponsored by the Men of Letters. Click here to learn more.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- TODAY! Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>