NYACK Critical Reads - Dr. Kevin Pinkham on Ellison's Invisible Man
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement and the Honors Program are proud to present the Spring NYACK CRITICAL READS Colloquium Series.
Wednesday, February 12 at 3:15 pm come hear and dialogue with Dr. Kevin Pinkham, Asst. Professor of English, who will kick off the Series with his reflections on Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man at the Rockland County campus in President's Hall (Shuman Hall), 185 South Highland Avenue in Nyack.
All featured Colloquium speakers will address the question: “To be an educated person in the 21st century, what author and book from your discipline should be seriously considered in order to contribute to the development of a personal worldview?"
All are welcome.
For upcoming events click here for more information.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>