CPA Exam Prep Offered at Nyack College
An in-class, eight-week CPA exam prep course will be offered at Nyack College on the Rockland campus at 1 South Boulevard in Boon Center, Room 412 in association with Gleim Publications and Duffy Test Prep.
Four different review courses will prepare you for all four sections of the CPA exam, with real-time online class access. The sessions begin Saturday, March 1 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The cost for Nyack students is $749; non-Nyack students: $999.
For more detailed information, phone Duffy Test Prep at 866.206.9289. Click here to visit the Duffy website or email Customercare@Duffytestprep.com.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>