Nyack's Earl Miller Guest Speaker at Suffern UMC
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College, will be the Martin Luther King Day guest speaker at Suffern United Methodist Church located at 18 Parkside Drive in Suffern on Sunday, January 19 at 3:00 p.m.
A native of Atlanta, GA, Miller grew up with the children of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Rev. Ralph Abernathy; and the Honorable Andrew Young. He is committed to connecting today’s youth to the significance and legacy of the Civil Rights Movement in America.
He is also an ordained minister with extensive urban and international ministerial experience. Rev. Miller is a four-time NYC marathon runner and an avid golfer. The Nyack alumnus holds an undergraduate degree in religious studies and a master’s degree in organizational leadership. He is currently completing graduate studies in marriage and family counseling at Nyack’s Alliance Graduate School of Counseling.
He and his wife Jonette are the parents of a college student, 21-year-old Isaiah.
- April 23: Amasi Trio Concert
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- Browse Blog Archive>>