Dr. Glenn Miles Leads a Conversation on Sex-Trafficking
Dr. Glenn Miles, PhD (University of Wales), MSc. (University College London), RN-C, RN-A, RN-CA, PGCE-PCET, ACIE is the Love146 Director of Asia Prevention. He is responsible for capacity building Love146’s prevention partners in Asia.
Glenn has more than 20 years experience focused on children at risk in Asia. His research concerns are understanding the opinions of under-represented and sexually exploited communities including boys and eunuchs and he has done research in India, Cambodia, Thailand, and Sri Lanka. He is research fellow at the University of Wales-Swansea and research advisor for Chab Dai, Cambodia.
Nyack faculty and students connected with Dr. Miles during their global service-learning trip to Cambodia last year.
Prof. Scott Reitz, chair of the Intercultural Studies Department and director of Global Service-Learning, is pleased to welcome Dr. Miles to the Nyack Rockland on campus Friday, November 15 from 5-8 pm in the Hudson Room.
All are welcome.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>