U.S. Veterans...Thank You For Serving Our Nation!
Nyack College--one of the first schools to enter the Yellow Ribbon Program, established by the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008--will celebrate the veterans in our student population today throughout the afternoon on the Nyack New York City campus at 2 Washington Street.
Coordinated by Nyack Manhattan’s Dean Charles Hammond and the Office of Student Development, students were invited to visit the office throughout the afternoon for fellowship. Students pictured above represent a few of the more than 100 veterans studying on our New York campuses. Enjoy more photos here.
Nyack, also named a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs Magazine, salutes our American veterans--those who call Nyack College home and those around the globe who have so valiantly served our nation.
For more information on educational benefits for veterans at Nyack College, click here.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>