U.S. Veterans...Thank You For Serving Our Nation!
Nyack College--one of the first schools to enter the Yellow Ribbon Program, established by the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008--will celebrate the veterans in our student population today throughout the afternoon on the Nyack New York City campus at 2 Washington Street.
Coordinated by Nyack Manhattan’s Dean Charles Hammond and the Office of Student Development, students were invited to visit the office throughout the afternoon for fellowship. Students pictured above represent a few of the more than 100 veterans studying on our New York campuses. Enjoy more photos here.
Nyack, also named a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs Magazine, salutes our American veterans--those who call Nyack College home and those around the globe who have so valiantly served our nation.
For more information on educational benefits for veterans at Nyack College, click here.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>