U.S. Veterans...Thank You For Serving Our Nation!
Nyack College--one of the first schools to enter the Yellow Ribbon Program, established by the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008--will celebrate the veterans in our student population today throughout the afternoon on the Nyack New York City campus at 2 Washington Street.
Coordinated by Nyack Manhattan’s Dean Charles Hammond and the Office of Student Development, students were invited to visit the office throughout the afternoon for fellowship. Students pictured above represent a few of the more than 100 veterans studying on our New York campuses. Enjoy more photos here.
Nyack, also named a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs Magazine, salutes our American veterans--those who call Nyack College home and those around the globe who have so valiantly served our nation.
For more information on educational benefits for veterans at Nyack College, click here.
- Monday, October 20: Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Hosts Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Browse Blog Archive>>