Nyack Welcomes C&MA Board of Directors to NYC
The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) Board of Directors held its October meeting on the new Battery Park campus of Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary in Manhattan.
The Nyack/ATS campus community is proud to note that three C&MA vice presidents are graduates of the college and seminary. They are Dr. Timothy D. Crouch, (NC '85, ATS '91) vice president for international ministries; Rev. Daniel R. Wetzel, (NC '69, ATS '80), vice president for church ministries; and Rev. Dennis K. Whalen (NC '77, ATS '84), vice president for development. Mr. Kenneth E. Baldes, vice president for operations/treasurer and COO is a member of the Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Board of Trustees.
This senior leadership team is led by C&MA President Dr. John Stumbo along with Dr. Jonathan G. Schaeffer, corporate vice president and Rev. David L. Goodin, corporate secretary.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>