Nyack Welcomes C&MA Board of Directors to NYC
The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) Board of Directors held its October meeting on the new Battery Park campus of Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary in Manhattan.
The Nyack/ATS campus community is proud to note that three C&MA vice presidents are graduates of the college and seminary. They are Dr. Timothy D. Crouch, (NC '85, ATS '91) vice president for international ministries; Rev. Daniel R. Wetzel, (NC '69, ATS '80), vice president for church ministries; and Rev. Dennis K. Whalen (NC '77, ATS '84), vice president for development. Mr. Kenneth E. Baldes, vice president for operations/treasurer and COO is a member of the Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Board of Trustees.
This senior leadership team is led by C&MA President Dr. John Stumbo along with Dr. Jonathan G. Schaeffer, corporate vice president and Rev. David L. Goodin, corporate secretary.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>