Nyack Welcomes C&MA Board of Directors to NYC
The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) Board of Directors held its October meeting on the new Battery Park campus of Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary in Manhattan.
The Nyack/ATS campus community is proud to note that three C&MA vice presidents are graduates of the college and seminary. They are Dr. Timothy D. Crouch, (NC '85, ATS '91) vice president for international ministries; Rev. Daniel R. Wetzel, (NC '69, ATS '80), vice president for church ministries; and Rev. Dennis K. Whalen (NC '77, ATS '84), vice president for development. Mr. Kenneth E. Baldes, vice president for operations/treasurer and COO is a member of the Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Board of Trustees.
This senior leadership team is led by C&MA President Dr. John Stumbo along with Dr. Jonathan G. Schaeffer, corporate vice president and Rev. David L. Goodin, corporate secretary.
- TODAY: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>