Nyack College at the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian
As the 2013-2014 academic year is off to a great start and the New York City campus settles into its new home, one of the neighboring institutions that has served as the venue for multiple Nyack events is the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian at One Bowling Green.
Pictured above: President Michael G. Scales and Provost Dr. David Turk (front and center) are joined by some of the Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary faculty on the steps of the museum following one of three campus Convocation services held last week for Alliance Theological Seminary, Nyack College Rockland and Nyack College New York City.
Another upcoming event in November at the Museum will be the Nyack Scholars Symposium for the Battery Park campus sponsored by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement. For more information on the November symposium click here.
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- Browse Blog Archive>>