Nyack College at the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian
As the 2013-2014 academic year is off to a great start and the New York City campus settles into its new home, one of the neighboring institutions that has served as the venue for multiple Nyack events is the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian at One Bowling Green.
Pictured above: President Michael G. Scales and Provost Dr. David Turk (front and center) are joined by some of the Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary faculty on the steps of the museum following one of three campus Convocation services held last week for Alliance Theological Seminary, Nyack College Rockland and Nyack College New York City.
Another upcoming event in November at the Museum will be the Nyack Scholars Symposium for the Battery Park campus sponsored by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement. For more information on the November symposium click here.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>