Nyack College at the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian
As the 2013-2014 academic year is off to a great start and the New York City campus settles into its new home, one of the neighboring institutions that has served as the venue for multiple Nyack events is the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian at One Bowling Green.
Pictured above: President Michael G. Scales and Provost Dr. David Turk (front and center) are joined by some of the Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary faculty on the steps of the museum following one of three campus Convocation services held last week for Alliance Theological Seminary, Nyack College Rockland and Nyack College New York City.
Another upcoming event in November at the Museum will be the Nyack Scholars Symposium for the Battery Park campus sponsored by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement. For more information on the November symposium click here.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>