Community Musicians Invited to Audition for String Orchestra at Nyack College
Nyack College School of Music is inviting local high school students and community members to audition for its String Orchestra to participate in Season 2013-2014 concert performances directed by Professor Sungrai Sohn (pictured above left). Auditions will begin the first week of September. Interested instrumentalists should contact Prof. Sohn at 914.843.6667 no later than September 1.
Successful instrumentalists will join Nyack College faculty and students in programs featuring music from Baroque to contemporary.
To learn more about Nyack’s School of Music programs at its two New York locations, visit www.nyack.edu/mus.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>