Community Musicians Invited to Audition for String Orchestra at Nyack College
Nyack College School of Music is inviting local high school students and community members to audition for its String Orchestra to participate in Season 2013-2014 concert performances directed by Professor Sungrai Sohn (pictured above left). Auditions will begin the first week of September. Interested instrumentalists should contact Prof. Sohn at 914.843.6667 no later than September 1.
Successful instrumentalists will join Nyack College faculty and students in programs featuring music from Baroque to contemporary.
To learn more about Nyack’s School of Music programs at its two New York locations, visit www.nyack.edu/mus.
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Browse Blog Archive>>