Village of Nyack...A "Main Street Matters" 2013 Pick
Nyack College Rockland is nestled on more than 80 acres in beautiful Lower Hudson Valley overlooking the Hudson River and the great expanse of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
The college campus community also enjoys the quaint downtown village of Nyack known for its boutiques, cafes, restaurants, antique shops, farmers markets and (pictured above) street fairs.
The village of Nyack was recently named one of 20 communities nationwide selected in the Benjamin Moore, “Main Street Matters” campaign after nearly a half million votes were cast in the online competition. The famed 130-year-old paint making company’s revitalization project will repaint business exteriors in a two to three block stretch of Main Street and South Broadway over the course of the next year.
For more information, click here.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>