Village of Nyack...A "Main Street Matters" 2013 Pick
Nyack College Rockland is nestled on more than 80 acres in beautiful Lower Hudson Valley overlooking the Hudson River and the great expanse of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
The college campus community also enjoys the quaint downtown village of Nyack known for its boutiques, cafes, restaurants, antique shops, farmers markets and (pictured above) street fairs.
The village of Nyack was recently named one of 20 communities nationwide selected in the Benjamin Moore, “Main Street Matters” campaign after nearly a half million votes were cast in the online competition. The famed 130-year-old paint making company’s revitalization project will repaint business exteriors in a two to three block stretch of Main Street and South Broadway over the course of the next year.
For more information, click here.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>