Nyack/ATS Leaders Named to C&MA Board of Directors
Alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary were elected to The Christian and Missionary Alliance Board of Directors at General Council held in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Ronald Walborn, Alliance Theological Seminary dean (NC ’84; ATS ’88) was re-elected to the board. Newly appointed to four-year terms were Rev. Rockwell L. Dillaman (NC ’73), Nyack/ATS trustee and pastor of Allegheny Center Alliance Church, Rev. Yeathus Johnson (ATS ’03), C&MA Metro District Urban Regional Team Leader and Rev. Kelvin L. Walker (NC ’88; ATS ’11), pastor of Bedford Community Church.
Congratulations to all!
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>