Nyack/ATS Leaders Named to C&MA Board of Directors
Alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary were elected to The Christian and Missionary Alliance Board of Directors at General Council held in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Ronald Walborn, Alliance Theological Seminary dean (NC ’84; ATS ’88) was re-elected to the board. Newly appointed to four-year terms were Rev. Rockwell L. Dillaman (NC ’73), Nyack/ATS trustee and pastor of Allegheny Center Alliance Church, Rev. Yeathus Johnson (ATS ’03), C&MA Metro District Urban Regional Team Leader and Rev. Kelvin L. Walker (NC ’88; ATS ’11), pastor of Bedford Community Church.
Congratulations to all!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- TONIGHT: Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- How Was Your Weekend?
- Criminal Justice Department Speaker: Mr. Anthony DeWolfe
- 2016 Spring Production: The Merchant of Venice
- CSGE Colloquium Features Matt Hartl
- Nyack Rockland School of Music's Spring Concert
- Nyack Alumna Leads California Elementary School With Innovative STEM Program
- Winners of the 2016 Student Research Conference
- Effective Sales Strategy Workshop at Nyack NYC
- Join 1st Century Village Excavation in Israel With Nyack
- Criminal Justice Department Hosts Career Talk with Mike and Joanne Pelino
- Nyack NYC Chorale in Greater Allen A.M.E Cathedral Concert
- Entrepreneur Sabrina HoSang Is Plenary Speaker for Nyack's Student Research Conference
- Prof. Craig Williams in Concert on Renaissance Chapel Organ
- Browse Blog Archive>>