Nyack/ATS Leaders Named to C&MA Board of Directors
Alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary were elected to The Christian and Missionary Alliance Board of Directors at General Council held in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Ronald Walborn, Alliance Theological Seminary dean (NC ’84; ATS ’88) was re-elected to the board. Newly appointed to four-year terms were Rev. Rockwell L. Dillaman (NC ’73), Nyack/ATS trustee and pastor of Allegheny Center Alliance Church, Rev. Yeathus Johnson (ATS ’03), C&MA Metro District Urban Regional Team Leader and Rev. Kelvin L. Walker (NC ’88; ATS ’11), pastor of Bedford Community Church.
Congratulations to all!
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>