New U.S. Christian & Missionary Alliance President: Dr. John Stumbo
Dr. Michael G. Scales leads the Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary campus community in congratulating Dr. John Stumbo on being elected the 12th president of U.S. Christian and Missionary Alliance.
Dr. Stumbo and his wife, Joanna, (above with Dr. Scales) were guests on the Nyack Rockland campus last fall for the Office of Spiritual Formation’s Deeper Life Series, featuring Dr. Stumbo as guest speaker.
For the first 30 years of ministry, John Stumbo was a pastor in Alliance churches from Pennsylvania to Oregon that ranged in size from dozens to thousands. He also served as a vice president for the C&MA and most recently served as acting district superintendent for the Alliance Northwest District.
He and his wife Joanna completed their first book, An Honest Look at a Mysterious Journey, which tells the story of contracted a mysterious disease that destroyed his muscular system and nearly took his life.
We rejoice with the Stumbos and pray for God’s grace and wisdom to carry them into this exciting new season of their lives.
- TODAY: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>