SON Students Explore Career, Community, and Culture in India
The Nyack College 2012-2013 academic year has ended, but learning has not.
Dr. Elizabeth Simon, (Above: second from left) dean of Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, has taken several nursing students (pictured above) to visit Columbia Asia Yeshwanthpur Hospital in India, a comprehensive care facility known for its multiple specialties. Students are Bethany Allison, Steffi Anna Benny, Cristiana Bittner, Roxanne Caesar, Pria Fajardo, Vy Nguyen, Stefania Pena-Diaz, Kelly Perish, Binta Peterson, and Benjamin Paul Swinford. Dr. Simon is also joined by Dr. David Turk, Nyack’s provost and dean of academic affairs and his wife, Dr. Vara Neverow.
Click here to see how our students and administrators are experiencing the medical field, community outreach, and culture.
To learn more about Nyack's School of Nursing, visit here.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>