SON Students Explore Career, Community, and Culture in India
The Nyack College 2012-2013 academic year has ended, but learning has not.
Dr. Elizabeth Simon, (Above: second from left) dean of Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, has taken several nursing students (pictured above) to visit Columbia Asia Yeshwanthpur Hospital in India, a comprehensive care facility known for its multiple specialties. Students are Bethany Allison, Steffi Anna Benny, Cristiana Bittner, Roxanne Caesar, Pria Fajardo, Vy Nguyen, Stefania Pena-Diaz, Kelly Perish, Binta Peterson, and Benjamin Paul Swinford. Dr. Simon is also joined by Dr. David Turk, Nyack’s provost and dean of academic affairs and his wife, Dr. Vara Neverow.
Click here to see how our students and administrators are experiencing the medical field, community outreach, and culture.
To learn more about Nyack's School of Nursing, visit here.
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>