Winners of Student Research Conference Poster Session
“Facing the Future Together,” was the theme of the Second Annual Nyack College Student Research Conference sponsored by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE), the Nyack College Honors Program, and the Nyack College Department of Biology and Chemistry. The daylong event was held on the Rockland County campus in Bowman Gymnasium last month.
Some 100 students will participate in a poster session. Their research topics include, Effects of Air Pollution on Cardiovascular Health, Impacting Student's Cognitive Performance, Exploring the Correlations Between Blood Type, Diet and Nutrition, AIDS, Obesity, Biological and Ethical Implications of Down's Syndrome, The Need to Fit in: A Study on Conformity, Gender and Movie Preferences, Phage Therapy and Moral Evolution: The Roles of Age and Gender on Morality.
First prize winners of the poster session were Nyack Honors Program students Katie O'Sullivan, Tina Battistella, Rachel Kunker, and Rebekah Williams (pictured above l-r).
- SEPTEMBER 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>