SGA Gives A Hand Up for Nyack NYC Students
In the true spirit of family created on the Nyack College Manhattan campus, a new initiative, “Innovation Month” was launched by the NYC Student Government Association (SGA) at the beginning of the spring semester. The first outreach was “Commuter Fund Week.
The Commuter Fund was created to provide metro cards to eligible students to help with their commuting expenses to campus. Students interested in the Commuter Fund should contact Rolando Rosales for an application at Rolandor08@live.com.
Other specials featured were “Clubs Week,” a showcase of clubs and organization held in the Student Lounge. Upcoming weeks will highlight “Majors Week,” and “Career Week.”
SGA is exploring new and exciting ways to serve students.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>