SGA Gives A Hand Up for Nyack NYC Students
In the true spirit of family created on the Nyack College Manhattan campus, a new initiative, “Innovation Month” was launched by the NYC Student Government Association (SGA) at the beginning of the spring semester. The first outreach was “Commuter Fund Week.
The Commuter Fund was created to provide metro cards to eligible students to help with their commuting expenses to campus. Students interested in the Commuter Fund should contact Rolando Rosales for an application at Rolandor08@live.com.
Other specials featured were “Clubs Week,” a showcase of clubs and organization held in the Student Lounge. Upcoming weeks will highlight “Majors Week,” and “Career Week.”
SGA is exploring new and exciting ways to serve students.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>