SGA Gives A Hand Up for Nyack NYC Students
In the true spirit of family created on the Nyack College Manhattan campus, a new initiative, “Innovation Month” was launched by the NYC Student Government Association (SGA) at the beginning of the spring semester. The first outreach was “Commuter Fund Week.
The Commuter Fund was created to provide metro cards to eligible students to help with their commuting expenses to campus. Students interested in the Commuter Fund should contact Rolando Rosales for an application at Rolandor08@live.com.
Other specials featured were “Clubs Week,” a showcase of clubs and organization held in the Student Lounge. Upcoming weeks will highlight “Majors Week,” and “Career Week.”
SGA is exploring new and exciting ways to serve students.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>