SGA Gives A Hand Up for Nyack NYC Students
In the true spirit of family created on the Nyack College Manhattan campus, a new initiative, “Innovation Month” was launched by the NYC Student Government Association (SGA) at the beginning of the spring semester. The first outreach was “Commuter Fund Week.
The Commuter Fund was created to provide metro cards to eligible students to help with their commuting expenses to campus. Students interested in the Commuter Fund should contact Rolando Rosales for an application at Rolandor08@live.com.
Other specials featured were “Clubs Week,” a showcase of clubs and organization held in the Student Lounge. Upcoming weeks will highlight “Majors Week,” and “Career Week.”
SGA is exploring new and exciting ways to serve students.
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>