FEB 4-6: Deeper Life Series Features Rev. Rich Villodas
Rev. Rich Villodas, associate lead pastor at New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, NY, will be the featured speaker for the spring 2013 semester Deeper Life Series, Monday, February 4 through Wednesday, February 6 on the Rockland campus of Nyack College. He will explore the theme, “Witnessing to the Power of God: Teachings Through the Book of Acts.”
The schedule of five services sponsored by the Office of Spiritual Formation is as follows:
Monday, February 4 at 10:10 a.m. in Bowman Gym
Monday, February 4 at 8:00 p.m. in Pardington Hall
Tuesday, February 5 at 8:00 p.m. in Pardington Hall
Wednesday, February 6 at 10:10 in Bowman Gym
Wednesday, February 6 at 8:00 p.m. in Pardington Hall
Rev. Villodas, an alumnus of Nyack College (2003) and Alliance Theological Seminary (2009), preaches, casts vision, and oversees the staff at New Life Fellowship, where more than 75 nations are represented. In September 2013, he will succeed Pastor Pete Scazzero and become the new lead pastor at New Life.
A native of Brooklyn, NY, Rev. Villodas and his wife Rosie are the parents of a three-year-old daughter, Karis.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>