Prof. Darlene Loper Presents on Transmedia Storytelling
Prof. Darlene Loper, communications lecturer at Nyack College, will be the next Colloquium Series speaker sponsored by the College of Arts and Sciences. The event will take place on Wednesday, November 14 at 4:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall on the Rockland campus. Prof. Loper will address “Transmedia Storytelling: Convergence of television, mobile devices, and the web.”
Transmedia Storytelling is the act of constructing a story across multiple platforms. Although this term can be considered a new buzzword for marketers, it has challenged the way viewers interact with technology. Prof. Pinkerton will explore how transmedia storytelling has influenced the way we respond to information, develop relationships, and share our stories.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- NOV 19: Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>