Nyack College Represented at Kristallnacht Commemoration
Nyack College will be represented at a Kristallnacht Commemoration hosted by the Holocaust Museum and Study Center in Spring Valley, NY on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00 p.m. The ceremony will take place at the New City Jewish Center located at 47 Schoolhouse Road in New City.
Ms. Lisa Stenchever, education director at the Museum and Study Center invited Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College to share remarks during the annual event.
Kristallnacht, also known as the Night of Broken Glass, refers to the violent anti-Jewish pogroms which took place on November 9 and 10, 1938, throughout Germany. This Nazi attack destroyed 7,000 Jewish businesses, burned more than 900 synagogues, and killed nearly 100 Jews and deported thousands of 30,000 Jewish men to concentration camps.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>