2012 Young Alumnus of the Year: Chad Bullock!
Homecoming alumni honors were kicked off today with the announcement of this year’s Young Alumnus of the Year. The award was presented during Founder's Day Chapel to Chad Bullock (Class of 2011).
The communications major has maximized on his degree by getting out an anti-tobacco message across the nation. In 2008, Chad became the first and only non-celebrity to receive a Teen Choice Award on the annual Fox Network show along with $100,000 from DoSomething.org to benefit his anti-tobacco organization, then known as helloChange. In 2010, Chad also won the top prize of $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Project to support his initiative. His organization, now renamed Forget Tobacco, is the nation’s largest youth led anti-smoking campaign.
Congratulations, Chad …and continued success!
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>