2012 Young Alumnus of the Year: Chad Bullock!
Homecoming alumni honors were kicked off today with the announcement of this year’s Young Alumnus of the Year. The award was presented during Founder's Day Chapel to Chad Bullock (Class of 2011).
The communications major has maximized on his degree by getting out an anti-tobacco message across the nation. In 2008, Chad became the first and only non-celebrity to receive a Teen Choice Award on the annual Fox Network show along with $100,000 from DoSomething.org to benefit his anti-tobacco organization, then known as helloChange. In 2010, Chad also won the top prize of $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Project to support his initiative. His organization, now renamed Forget Tobacco, is the nation’s largest youth led anti-smoking campaign.
Congratulations, Chad …and continued success!
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>