2012 Young Alumnus of the Year: Chad Bullock!
Homecoming alumni honors were kicked off today with the announcement of this year’s Young Alumnus of the Year. The award was presented during Founder's Day Chapel to Chad Bullock (Class of 2011).
The communications major has maximized on his degree by getting out an anti-tobacco message across the nation. In 2008, Chad became the first and only non-celebrity to receive a Teen Choice Award on the annual Fox Network show along with $100,000 from DoSomething.org to benefit his anti-tobacco organization, then known as helloChange. In 2010, Chad also won the top prize of $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Project to support his initiative. His organization, now renamed Forget Tobacco, is the nation’s largest youth led anti-smoking campaign.
Congratulations, Chad …and continued success!
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>