Nyack Nursing Student Completes Apprentice Program
Nyack College nursing student, Vincent Jacopino, recently completed the Nurse Apprentice Program at White Plains Hospital. Jacopino will graduate from Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing in May 2013, the first graduating class of Nyack students earning the BSN degree.
You can read the article on the Westchester County, NY hospital's six-year-old program published in The White Plains Daily Voice here. Dr. Elizabeth Simon, director of the Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, and the Nyack College campus community celebrate with Vincent Jacopino.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>