Nyack Nursing Student Completes Apprentice Program
Nyack College nursing student, Vincent Jacopino, recently completed the Nurse Apprentice Program at White Plains Hospital. Jacopino will graduate from Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing in May 2013, the first graduating class of Nyack students earning the BSN degree.
You can read the article on the Westchester County, NY hospital's six-year-old program published in The White Plains Daily Voice here. Dr. Elizabeth Simon, director of the Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing, and the Nyack College campus community celebrate with Vincent Jacopino.
- TOMORROW: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>