Campus Pastor and Six Nyack Students To Senegal
Nyack College Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker and six Nyack College students leave for Dakar, Senegal on Wednesday, May 30 to lead worship for a Christian & Missionary Alliance "College of Prayer".
While in West Africa until June 10, Rev. Walker and the Nyack students-- Eleisha Dickson, Doug Fonseca, Yinkon Her, Trent Mitchell, Shawna Miller, and Andre Silva—will also teach on worship, give instrument and vocal lessons, and spend time encouraging and learning from Senegalese leaders.
Rev. Walker says, “This will be my third trip to Senegal. I am excited for the possibilities of how God will move and how He will change the lives of those going and those we will minister to.”
Want to be a part of the Walker Senegal trip financial supporters? Contact Rev. Walker at Kelvin.Walker@nyack.edu or at 845.675.4458. He adds, “The other way you can support us is through prayer. Most of the team has never been to Senegal before. We have a vigorous schedule while we're there. All of the prayer support we can get is appreciated. I will post updates throughout our time there.”
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>