Campus Pastor and Six Nyack Students To Senegal
Nyack College Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker and six Nyack College students leave for Dakar, Senegal on Wednesday, May 30 to lead worship for a Christian & Missionary Alliance "College of Prayer".
While in West Africa until June 10, Rev. Walker and the Nyack students-- Eleisha Dickson, Doug Fonseca, Yinkon Her, Trent Mitchell, Shawna Miller, and Andre Silva—will also teach on worship, give instrument and vocal lessons, and spend time encouraging and learning from Senegalese leaders.
Rev. Walker says, “This will be my third trip to Senegal. I am excited for the possibilities of how God will move and how He will change the lives of those going and those we will minister to.”
Want to be a part of the Walker Senegal trip financial supporters? Contact Rev. Walker at Kelvin.Walker@nyack.edu or at 845.675.4458. He adds, “The other way you can support us is through prayer. Most of the team has never been to Senegal before. We have a vigorous schedule while we're there. All of the prayer support we can get is appreciated. I will post updates throughout our time there.”
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>