NCATE Accreditation Continues for Nyack College
After a meeting of the Unit Accreditation Board of the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) this week, Nyack College was recognized as one of 67 institutions for which accreditation without qualifications has been continued for its School of Education.
Dr. David Turk, provost and vice president for academic affairs commented, “Special thanks to Dean JoAnn Looney, Kristen Luba, and all the faculty of the School of Education for their perseverance in seeing this process through to a very successful conclusion.”
The campus community joins in celebrating this significant achievement.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>