Nyack's Golf Team Makes Program History
Nyack’s 2011-2012 golf team recently posted a final score of 393 at the two-day 8th annual Peter King Memorial Tournament in Riverhead, NY--the lowest tournament round in the program's history. It was also the lowest round of any team that participated in the tournament.
Overall, Nyack finished sixth out of 18 tournament competitors. Freshmen Andres Aranguren (70) and Matt Yun (72) led the second day team scoring. Contributions by Zhao Yang, senior, (75) and Sean Lawrence, junior, (76) rounded-out the historical total. Lawrence was the top Warrior scorer with a two-day total of 152 (76, 76).
Coach Earl Miller commented on the performance as a benchmark in the development of a competitive regional program.
"We've come a long way as a team, with a lot of potential yet to be realized. It is exciting!"
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>