FILM FORUM: "Which Way Home"
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will present its second film forum of the year and feature a screening of "Which Way Home," an Academy Award nominee for Best Feature Documentary, on Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall) on Nyack’s Rockland County campus. The film addresses undocumented immigration from Latin America into the United States and follows the stories of several children as they travel to the U.S. to unite with family members or to begin a new life in America.
A panel discussion will follow the film with a focus on how Christians respond to this issue. The campus community is encouraged to attend.
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is directed by Dr. Vilma "Nina" Balmaceda, associate professor of political science.
- TONIGHT! --Velocity Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>