FILM FORUM: "Which Way Home"
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will present its second film forum of the year and feature a screening of "Which Way Home," an Academy Award nominee for Best Feature Documentary, on Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall) on Nyack’s Rockland County campus. The film addresses undocumented immigration from Latin America into the United States and follows the stories of several children as they travel to the U.S. to unite with family members or to begin a new life in America.
A panel discussion will follow the film with a focus on how Christians respond to this issue. The campus community is encouraged to attend.
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is directed by Dr. Vilma "Nina" Balmaceda, associate professor of political science.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>