FILM FORUM: "Which Way Home"
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will present its second film forum of the year and feature a screening of "Which Way Home," an Academy Award nominee for Best Feature Documentary, on Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall) on Nyack’s Rockland County campus. The film addresses undocumented immigration from Latin America into the United States and follows the stories of several children as they travel to the U.S. to unite with family members or to begin a new life in America.
A panel discussion will follow the film with a focus on how Christians respond to this issue. The campus community is encouraged to attend.
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is directed by Dr. Vilma "Nina" Balmaceda, associate professor of political science.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>