FILM FORUM: "Which Way Home"
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will present its second film forum of the year and feature a screening of "Which Way Home," an Academy Award nominee for Best Feature Documentary, on Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall) on Nyack’s Rockland County campus. The film addresses undocumented immigration from Latin America into the United States and follows the stories of several children as they travel to the U.S. to unite with family members or to begin a new life in America.
A panel discussion will follow the film with a focus on how Christians respond to this issue. The campus community is encouraged to attend.
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is directed by Dr. Vilma "Nina" Balmaceda, associate professor of political science.
- TOMORROW: Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Browse Blog Archive>>