FILM FORUM: "Which Way Home"
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will present its second film forum of the year and feature a screening of "Which Way Home," an Academy Award nominee for Best Feature Documentary, on Tuesday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall) on Nyack’s Rockland County campus. The film addresses undocumented immigration from Latin America into the United States and follows the stories of several children as they travel to the U.S. to unite with family members or to begin a new life in America.
A panel discussion will follow the film with a focus on how Christians respond to this issue. The campus community is encouraged to attend.
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is directed by Dr. Vilma "Nina" Balmaceda, associate professor of political science.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>