Well-Tempered Sax Comes to Rockland
The Nyack College School of Music will welcome Brazilian ensemble, Well-Tempered Sax, to the Rockland campus, 1 South Boulevard on Wednesday, March 28 at 12:15 p.m. for an afternoon performance in Shuman Hall.
Members of the saxophone quartet, Flavio Corilow (soprano sax), Ronaldo Marquetti (alto sax), Vinicius Corilow (tenor sax) and Paul Pupo (baritone sax), will present a program of Brazilian popular music.
The School of Music invites the campus community and local residents to “enjoy a taste of well-seasoned, spicy, and flavorful music, inspired by Brazilian cuisine.” Seating is limited. Early arrival is strongly recommended.
For more information, phone the Music Office at 845.675.4687.
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>