Well-Tempered Sax Comes to Rockland
The Nyack College School of Music will welcome Brazilian ensemble, Well-Tempered Sax, to the Rockland campus, 1 South Boulevard on Wednesday, March 28 at 12:15 p.m. for an afternoon performance in Shuman Hall.
Members of the saxophone quartet, Flavio Corilow (soprano sax), Ronaldo Marquetti (alto sax), Vinicius Corilow (tenor sax) and Paul Pupo (baritone sax), will present a program of Brazilian popular music.
The School of Music invites the campus community and local residents to “enjoy a taste of well-seasoned, spicy, and flavorful music, inspired by Brazilian cuisine.” Seating is limited. Early arrival is strongly recommended.
For more information, phone the Music Office at 845.675.4687.
- Monday, October 20: Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Hosts Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Browse Blog Archive>>