Meeting at the WELL
Rockland Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker invites the campus community to attend Monday evening WELL Gathering services in Pardington Hall beginning at 9:15 p.m.
The acronym WELL stands for
W - Welcoming Thirsty People Into God's Presence
E - Equipping Kingdom People For Ministry
L - Loving Broken People In, Through, and Out of Brokenness
L - Launching Redeemed People Into the World
“The idea is that, as we dwell in the presence of God we begin to look, act, and smell like Him. That will cause us to live like His Kingdom people in a broken world. We draw from the "well" of His presence and become "well" people. It’s an extended worship, looking into God’s Word, and listening for what God is doing in our midst,” Rev. Walker explains.
Most weeks, Pastor Kelvin will deliver a message. At other times, the gathering will focus on worship and intercession. Andre Silva is the worship leader.
For more information, contact the Office of Spiritul Formation at 845.675.4599.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>