Meeting at the WELL
Rockland Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker invites the campus community to attend Monday evening WELL Gathering services in Pardington Hall beginning at 9:15 p.m.
The acronym WELL stands for
W - Welcoming Thirsty People Into God's Presence
E - Equipping Kingdom People For Ministry
L - Loving Broken People In, Through, and Out of Brokenness
L - Launching Redeemed People Into the World
“The idea is that, as we dwell in the presence of God we begin to look, act, and smell like Him. That will cause us to live like His Kingdom people in a broken world. We draw from the "well" of His presence and become "well" people. It’s an extended worship, looking into God’s Word, and listening for what God is doing in our midst,” Rev. Walker explains.
Most weeks, Pastor Kelvin will deliver a message. At other times, the gathering will focus on worship and intercession. Andre Silva is the worship leader.
For more information, contact the Office of Spiritul Formation at 845.675.4599.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>