Meeting at the WELL
Rockland Campus Pastor Kelvin Walker invites the campus community to attend Monday evening WELL Gathering services in Pardington Hall beginning at 9:15 p.m.
The acronym WELL stands for
W - Welcoming Thirsty People Into God's Presence
E - Equipping Kingdom People For Ministry
L - Loving Broken People In, Through, and Out of Brokenness
L - Launching Redeemed People Into the World
“The idea is that, as we dwell in the presence of God we begin to look, act, and smell like Him. That will cause us to live like His Kingdom people in a broken world. We draw from the "well" of His presence and become "well" people. It’s an extended worship, looking into God’s Word, and listening for what God is doing in our midst,” Rev. Walker explains.
Most weeks, Pastor Kelvin will deliver a message. At other times, the gathering will focus on worship and intercession. Andre Silva is the worship leader.
For more information, contact the Office of Spiritul Formation at 845.675.4599.
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Browse Blog Archive>>