"Twelfth Night" at Nyack Rockland
A performance of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night performed by Elements Theatre Company is being hosted by Nyack’s English Department on Thursday, February 9 at 7:30 p.m. in Pardington Hall on the Rockland County campus. Reserve your seat with a free ticket by calling 845.675.4420.
Director Danielle Dwyer says, “This is a play about resurrection. Twelfth Night touches that nerve in us…that desire…we all have to reinvent our lives and ourselves.”
The Nyack campus and local community are welcome to attend.
Click here to learn more about Elements Theatre Company.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>