2012-2013 Student Leadership Selection Process in Progress
“A great leader's courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”—John Maxwell.
Committed. Passionate. Organized. Talented. Teachable. These are just some of the traits that define empowered and equipped leaders.
Does this describe you?
Are you a leader ready to serve Nyack College and your peers during the 2012-2013 school year? Friday, February 3 is the deadline for submitting an application to be considered for student leadership in areas like Residence Life, Spiritual Formation, and Student Activities. Sign up for an interview slot by Friday, February 10.
For more information on the iHelp selection process, visit Nyack.edu/studentleadership today!
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>