Alliance Graduate School of Mission Presents The Project Experience
The staff of Alliance Graduate School of Mission (AGSM) recently announced its presentation of The Project Experience, January 25-February 3 on the Rockland County campus at 350 North Highland Ave. in Nyack.
This two-week interactive tour will give the Alliance Theological Seminary community an opportunity to get a glimpse of a day in the life of the marginalized and poor around the world and—even in our own backyards. The tour travels through the "cycle of poverty" and its devastating effects.
On Wednesday, January 25, all Nyack faculty, staff, and students are invited to participate in The Project Experience from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Student-led tours will last between 30-40 minutes. Staggered time slots of 2:30, 2:40, and 2:50 are available for anyone to take a tour. After January 25, tours will be available between noon and 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., as well as by appointment.
The AGSM staff is willing to open The Project Experience to churches or other groups. To make an appointment, e-mail email@example.com or call 845-770-5755.
Click here to see a promo video about the tour.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>