Alliance Graduate School of Mission Presents The Project Experience
The staff of Alliance Graduate School of Mission (AGSM) recently announced its presentation of The Project Experience, January 25-February 3 on the Rockland County campus at 350 North Highland Ave. in Nyack.
This two-week interactive tour will give the Alliance Theological Seminary community an opportunity to get a glimpse of a day in the life of the marginalized and poor around the world and—even in our own backyards. The tour travels through the "cycle of poverty" and its devastating effects.
On Wednesday, January 25, all Nyack faculty, staff, and students are invited to participate in The Project Experience from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Student-led tours will last between 30-40 minutes. Staggered time slots of 2:30, 2:40, and 2:50 are available for anyone to take a tour. After January 25, tours will be available between noon and 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., as well as by appointment.
The AGSM staff is willing to open The Project Experience to churches or other groups. To make an appointment, e-mail email@example.com or call 845-770-5755.
Click here to see a promo video about the tour.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>