Alliance Graduate School of Mission Presents The Project Experience
The staff of Alliance Graduate School of Mission (AGSM) recently announced its presentation of The Project Experience, January 25-February 3 on the Rockland County campus at 350 North Highland Ave. in Nyack.
This two-week interactive tour will give the Alliance Theological Seminary community an opportunity to get a glimpse of a day in the life of the marginalized and poor around the world and—even in our own backyards. The tour travels through the "cycle of poverty" and its devastating effects.
On Wednesday, January 25, all Nyack faculty, staff, and students are invited to participate in The Project Experience from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Student-led tours will last between 30-40 minutes. Staggered time slots of 2:30, 2:40, and 2:50 are available for anyone to take a tour. After January 25, tours will be available between noon and 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., as well as by appointment.
The AGSM staff is willing to open The Project Experience to churches or other groups. To make an appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-770-5755.
Click here to see a promo video about the tour.
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>