Alliance Graduate School of Mission Presents The Project Experience
The staff of Alliance Graduate School of Mission (AGSM) recently announced its presentation of The Project Experience, January 25-February 3 on the Rockland County campus at 350 North Highland Ave. in Nyack.
This two-week interactive tour will give the Alliance Theological Seminary community an opportunity to get a glimpse of a day in the life of the marginalized and poor around the world and—even in our own backyards. The tour travels through the "cycle of poverty" and its devastating effects.
On Wednesday, January 25, all Nyack faculty, staff, and students are invited to participate in The Project Experience from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Student-led tours will last between 30-40 minutes. Staggered time slots of 2:30, 2:40, and 2:50 are available for anyone to take a tour. After January 25, tours will be available between noon and 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., as well as by appointment.
The AGSM staff is willing to open The Project Experience to churches or other groups. To make an appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-770-5755.
Click here to see a promo video about the tour.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>