The Fine Print Editors Extend 2012 Deadlines
Editors of The Fine Print, the Nyack Rockland campus literary magazine have announced new deadlines for faculty, staff, and students to submit work for the next edition.
Keep reading for details on how you can be involved.
Have any short stories or poems? Photographs or artwork? Send in your piece (or pieces) to email@example.com, but don't forget to check out our guidelines at http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrintSubmissions. You can submit up to 10 poems, 7 photos (or works of art) and 3 short stories per person. Make sure to also include a short author bio so we know who to credit for the work.
The new deadline for short stories and poems is February 8, 2012.
This year there is a featured theme for the art section, “Film Noir,” but any piece can also be submitted. The new deadline for all art is February 12, 2012.
If you would like to find out more about last year's issue, go to http://nyack.edu/content/TheFinePrint.
Take this chance for your work to be featured in the school's literary magazine! Submit your short story, poem, or art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Browse Blog Archive>>