Nyack College Alumni News
Homegoing of Dr. William B. Marshall Jr. '46
Dr. William B. Marshall, Jr., age 96, went home to be with his Lord on March 24, 2013.
William was born on January 4, 1917 in Tennessee. He served four years in the Army Medical Corp during WWII. After the war, he practiced chiropractic medicine in Georgia and later in Michigan until his retirement in 1993.
Following his retirement, William worked as a Health and Wellness consultant, served in the prayer ministry in his local church, and cared for his wife. He was loved by his patients and friends and was known for his generosity, wisdom, and love of God. His favorite saying was, "Today is the best day of my life." He lived to serve and his guiding priciple was "Only one life will soon be past, only what is done for Christ will last."
In 2006 his wife, Helen, passed away at the age of 90. They had been married for 59 years. William is survived by a daughter, three grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.
- Rev. Gordon Scott '74
- Homegoing of Muriel Margaret Allinger '40
- Kevin Reece '03 - Wedding Announcement
- Raquel Sanchez Shaffer '03 Welcomes A Baby Boy
- Orlando Suazo '10 Weds Kristen Forsythe '13
- Robert F. Davis '66 and Patricia J. Davis '66
- Rev. Dr. Leo S. Thorn ('73) Received an Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree
- Homegoing of Dr. William B. Marshall Jr. '46
- Homegoing of Dr. Wade T. Coggins '45
- Homegoing of Vivian Eunice Ellison '48
- Homegoing of June Watson Hunter '51
- Homegoing of Thelma Elaine McGarvey '50
- Homegoing of Rev. T. Robert Brewer '42
- Rebekah April Cockman '01 Weds Ward Reckart
- Homegoing of Rev. Joseph Mahady '57
- Browse Blog Archive>>