Nyack College Alumni News
Homegoing of Rev. T. Robert Brewer '42
Rev. T. Robert (Bob) Brewer '42 went home to be with the Lord on November 26, 2012. Born in Pennsylvania, Bob was raised in Johnson City, NY and became a Christian at an early age. In 1942, he graduated from the Missionary Training Institue (now Nyack College) and then attended Gordon College. He received his MA in religious education from Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary. On June 29, 1946, he married Eunice Bailey.
During 42 years of C&MA ministry, Bob pastored an Alliance church plant in Greenfield, MA, and taught at St. Paul Bible College (now Crown College) and Nyack College. While at Nyack, Bob also served as registrar and head of the Admissions Office for several years.
After retiring in 1987, the Brewers moved to Connecticut where Bob spent six months as interim pastor of the Eastford Congregational Church. This ministry led to the formation of a Bible class for seniors. In 1999, the couple moved to Shell Point Retirement Community in Ft. Myers, FL. Bob is survived by his wife.
- Rev. Gordon Scott '74
- Homegoing of Muriel Margaret Allinger '40
- Kevin Reece '03 - Wedding Announcement
- Raquel Sanchez Shaffer '03 Welcomes A Baby Boy
- Orlando Suazo '10 Weds Kristen Forsythe '13
- Robert F. Davis '66 and Patricia J. Davis '66
- Rev. Dr. Leo S. Thorn ('73) Received an Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree
- Homegoing of Dr. William B. Marshall Jr. '46
- Homegoing of Dr. Wade T. Coggins '45
- Homegoing of Vivian Eunice Ellison '48
- Homegoing of June Watson Hunter '51
- Homegoing of Thelma Elaine McGarvey '50
- Homegoing of Rev. T. Robert Brewer '42
- Rebekah April Cockman '01 Weds Ward Reckart
- Homegoing of Rev. Joseph Mahady '57
- Browse Blog Archive>>