Nyack College Alumni News
Homegoing of Rev. Whitfield F. Curtis, '59
Rev. Whitfield Curtis, 78, went home to be with the Lord on July 6, 2011 after a short battle with cancer.
A 1959 graduate of Nyack College, Rev. Curtis married Donna Wooton (NC '57) in December 1951. He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1951 until 1955. He served as a Baptist pastor for more than 50 years in Maine and Canada and was a member of Lake Road Baptist Church, Monticello.
Rev. Curtis is survived by his wife Donna and daughters Vicky, Faith ('81), Kathy (NC '80), and Velma.
- Rev. Gordon Scott '74
- Homegoing of Muriel Margaret Allinger '40
- Kevin Reece '03 - Wedding Announcement
- Raquel Sanchez Shaffer '03 Welcomes A Baby Boy
- Orlando Suazo '10 Weds Kristen Forsythe '13
- Robert F. Davis '66 and Patricia J. Davis '66
- Rev. Dr. Leo S. Thorn ('73) Received an Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree
- Homegoing of Dr. William B. Marshall Jr. '46
- Homegoing of Dr. Wade T. Coggins '45
- Homegoing of Vivian Eunice Ellison '48
- Homegoing of June Watson Hunter '51
- Homegoing of Thelma Elaine McGarvey '50
- Homegoing of Rev. T. Robert Brewer '42
- Rebekah April Cockman '01 Weds Ward Reckart
- Homegoing of Rev. Joseph Mahady '57
- Browse Blog Archive>>