Nyack College Alumni News
Homegoing of Rob Phillip Billings, NC '79 ATS '83
Rob Phillip Billings, 55, passed away suddenly on October 9, 2011, at Kent General Hospital as a result of complications from diabetes. Rob received his BA from Nyack College in 1979 and a Master of Divinity from Alliance Theological Seminary in 1983. He was active in all aspects of Christian ministry throughout the Northeast United States.
Rob served as Scout Master and District Executive and was responsible for mentoring countless scouts to the rank of Eagle Scout. He was also an avid outdoorsman and loved to draw and paint.
Rob is survived by his wife, Kathleen; two sons, Ross Billings (Rachael) and Ryan Billings; stepchildren, Nina Gioconda (David), Nancy Muller (John), and Michael Thomas Ford; grandchildren Mikaela and Nathan Gioconda, Ian Muller, and Lucy Billings; and brother, Jim Billings and family.
- Rev. Gordon Scott '74
- Homegoing of Muriel Margaret Allinger '40
- Kevin Reece '03 - Wedding Announcement
- Raquel Sanchez Shaffer '03 Welcomes A Baby Boy
- Orlando Suazo '10 Weds Kristen Forsythe '13
- Robert F. Davis '66 and Patricia J. Davis '66
- Rev. Dr. Leo S. Thorn ('73) Received an Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree
- Homegoing of Dr. William B. Marshall Jr. '46
- Homegoing of Dr. Wade T. Coggins '45
- Homegoing of Vivian Eunice Ellison '48
- Homegoing of June Watson Hunter '51
- Homegoing of Thelma Elaine McGarvey '50
- Homegoing of Rev. T. Robert Brewer '42
- Rebekah April Cockman '01 Weds Ward Reckart
- Homegoing of Rev. Joseph Mahady '57
- Browse Blog Archive>>