Nyack College Alumni News
Homegoing of Arnold Ralph Seefeldt ('50) and Nelle Anna (Judson) Seefeldt ('50)
Rev. Arnold Ralph Seefeldt, 90, passed away quietly in his sleep on January 7, 2012. Just a few months later, his wife of 67 years, Nelle Anna Seefeldt, 88, passed away on March 6, 2012.
Ralph and Nelle Anna were married in 1944 on the campus of Cornell University, which they both attended. The couple completed three years of bible training and two years of language study before serving as missionaries in India from 1951 to 1985. They were members of the First Baptist Church of South Glens Falls for many years. Nelle Anna's love for people and commitment to God showed as she ministered and prayed with those around her. Arnold made new friends readily and kept them well. He always loved a good joke.
Ralph and Nelle are survived by three sons, one daughter, and 11 grandchildren.
- Rev. Gordon Scott '74
- Homegoing of Muriel Margaret Allinger '40
- Kevin Reece '03 - Wedding Announcement
- Raquel Sanchez Shaffer '03 Welcomes A Baby Boy
- Orlando Suazo '10 Weds Kristen Forsythe '13
- Robert F. Davis '66 and Patricia J. Davis '66
- Rev. Dr. Leo S. Thorn ('73) Received an Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree
- Homegoing of Dr. William B. Marshall Jr. '46
- Homegoing of Dr. Wade T. Coggins '45
- Homegoing of Vivian Eunice Ellison '48
- Homegoing of June Watson Hunter '51
- Homegoing of Thelma Elaine McGarvey '50
- Homegoing of Rev. T. Robert Brewer '42
- Rebekah April Cockman '01 Weds Ward Reckart
- Homegoing of Rev. Joseph Mahady '57
- Browse Blog Archive>>