Recent Blog Posts
- Hidden Oaks Elementary School of Orlando, FL, Announces Special Education Teacher Position
- Smithtown Christian School Announces Immediate Opening for Science Leave Replacement Position
- Immediate Opening for Part Time High School Literature Teacher Position in American Christian School in New Jersey
- Metropolitan New York Charter School Substitute Teachers Network Invites Applicants
- Immediate Openings at Queens School for ESL and Special Education Middle School Teachers
- 2013 Teacher Certification Fees for School of Education Students
- Urgent Need for Teachers in George Washington Academy in Casablanca, Morocco
- The International Educator Website Provides Opportunities and Resources for Interested Teacher Candidates
- Grace Christian School in CT Seeks Kindergarten Teacher
- George Washington Academy in Casablanca, Morocco, Announces Preschool and Kindergarten Teaching Positions
- Open Preschool Grade Teaching Position in American Christian School, Succasunna, New Jersey
- Grace Classical Christian Academy in Wall, NJ, Seeks Head of School
- Summer Update on State Certification Tests for Graduate Students
- Spring 2013 Master of Science in Special Education Hooding
- Eleisha Dickson, BS-MSEd Graduate, Receives Christian School Teaching Assignment
- Browse Blog Archive>>
Posted by Diana.Nygard on Tuesday November 26, 2013
Hidden Oaks Elementary School of Orange County Public Schools located in Orlando, FL, is seeking an upper elementary special education teacher. The school is located at 9051 Suburban Drive, Orlando, FL, 32829.
Candidates must be certified in Special Education. The position may begin immediately or January 2014.
Interested applicants may contact Principal Ms. Kathy Ramsey or Assistant Principal Ms. Kristy Key at email@example.com
Posted by Diana.Nygard on Friday November 22, 2013
Smithtown Christian School Announces Immediate Opening for Science Leave Replacement Position
Smithtown Christian School, a preK-12 private school on Long Island, NY, is seeking a long-term leave replacement for a 10th Grade Earth Science and 8th Grade Physical Science faculty position. See details below:
- Available immediately, possibly continuing to the end of the school year
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- Concentration or certification in science required, physical/earth science preferred
- Must be born-again, Evangelical Christian who is active in local Evangelical church and who subscribes to the classical Biblical worldview
- Must be able to describe the “young-earth” perspective on the origin of the universe, and must be able to contrast and compare a young-earth view with the theories of theistic and secular evolution
- Course load includes 2 sections of Earth Science with alternating lab periods (3 periods total of Earth Science per day) and 2 sections of 8th grade Physical Science per day, for a total teaching load of 5 periods per day, plus extra help and other customary faculty duties
Interested individuals should send resume with cover letter (including a brief statement of faith and the name of the church you attend) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will not be considered if candidates do not meet the basic requirements outlined above.
Posted by Diana.Nygard on Monday November 18, 2013
Immediate Opening for Part Time High School Literature Teacher Position in American Christian School in New Jersey
The American Christian School, a private Classical Christian school located in Succasunna, New Jersey, announces a part time High School literature teacher position, requiring the teaching of classical literature. The position is available immediately and continues through June 2014. A teaching degree is required; experience is desired. The salary is $13,500.
Interested candidates may send their resume and application materials via email to email@example.com or mail to: American Christian School 126 South Hillside Ave., Succasunna, New Jersey 07876 Attn: Ruth Weiss.
Posted by Diana.Nygard on Wednesday October 9, 2013
Metropolitan New York Charter School Substitute Teachers Network Invites Applicants
Newly certified teachers or those still looking for work in education may like to become aware of a metropolitan New York substitute teacher employment opportunity. An organization called Charter School Substitute Teachers Network conducts interviews for candidates holding at least an initial certificate for teaching. The pay is $110 per day tax-free. Interviews take place in the Manhattan area.
Interested applicants desiring an interview should send résumé to manager Patricia Duncanso, a Christian who is familiar with Nyack College, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Diana.Nygard on Monday October 7, 2013
There are immediate openings at a school in Queens for an ESL teacher and a special education teacher, middle school extension. Both are co-teaching positions.
Interested candidates should contact Maria Berrios at email@example.com.