School of Education News
Education Student Accepted into the CCCU Scholars Semester in Oxford
Childhood Education Major, Caitlin Gallagher, has been accepted as a participant in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Scholars Semester in Oxford for the Spring 2011 semester.
The Oxford Program is a Program of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities and Wycliffe Hall ( http://www.wycliffe.ox.ac.uk/), Oxford. Wycliffe Hall was established in Oxford in 1877 with a vision for training Christian leaders for the church and is a center for both ministerial training and academic study. The Program is designed to enable students to gain a more comprehensive understanding of the Christian tradition in the British Isles and to do specialized work under Oxford academics.
Caitlin will be joining a talented and exciting group of fellow Christian university students on what will be a life-changing journey. Congratulations to Caitlin!
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Relaxing Time Out for Worship at the Rockland Campus Ed Lab
- Bulletin Boards Teaching Math Concepts Energize the Halls of Hilltop School
- Literacy Integration Class Reads Cool Stories at Annual Rockland Read-in
- 2013 Teacher Certification Fees for School of Education Students
- Rejuvenating First Departmental Chapel, Fall 2013
- The International Educator Website Provides Opportunities and Resources for Interested Teacher Candidates
- NYSTCE August 2013 Update and Important Information
- Important Announcement About Paper-Based Testing for Some NYSTCE Tests
- Rockland SOE Students Assemble 100 "Weekend Snack Packs" for Center for Food Action
- Eleisha Dickson, BS-MSEd Graduate, Receives Christian School Teaching Assignment
- Browse Blog Archive>>