Education Student Accepted into the CCCU Scholars Semester in Oxford
Childhood Education Major, Caitlin Gallagher, has been accepted as a participant in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Scholars Semester in Oxford for the Spring 2011 semester.
The Oxford Program is a Program of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities and Wycliffe Hall ( http://www.wycliffe.ox.ac.uk/), Oxford. Wycliffe Hall was established in Oxford in 1877 with a vision for training Christian leaders for the church and is a center for both ministerial training and academic study. The Program is designed to enable students to gain a more comprehensive understanding of the Christian tradition in the British Isles and to do specialized work under Oxford academics.
Caitlin will be joining a talented and exciting group of fellow Christian university students on what will be a life-changing journey. Congratulations to Caitlin!
- Winner of the 2015 Apple Award - Allie Van Hooker
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Relaxing Time Out for Worship at the Rockland Campus Ed Lab
- Bulletin Boards Teaching Math Concepts Energize the Halls of Hilltop School
- Literacy Integration Class Reads Cool Stories at Annual Rockland Read-in
- 2013 Teacher Certification Fees for School of Education Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>