School of Education News
Godspeed to Dr. Stuart Knapp
Dr. Knapp announced his resignation from his position as Professor of Special Education this May to pursue a professional opportunity at Wesley College, Dover, Delaware.
Dr. Knapp came to Nyack in 2002 as the Program Director for the Inclusive Education Master's degree program. His leadership abilities, and dedication to the MSE program will be missed. Dr. Knapp had a love for education and his students, and this was apparent inside and outside of the classroom!
As the Lord leads Dr. Knapp to another chapter in his journey, we want to thank him for his labor at Nyack College. May the Lord bless Dr. Knapp abundantly!
"We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Thessalonians 1:3
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- Browse Blog Archive>>