School of Education News
Recent Gradutes Find Employment
2009 Graduates from the School of Education have recently found employment:
Nicole Ashiru- 09' MS/CSE is the 3rd and 4th grade teacher of a self-contained special education classroom at PS 108 in Manhattan.
Aimee Jimenez- 09' BS/ECE is the teacher of a 2nd grade classroom at the Rainbow Academy in Whippany, NJ.
Cynthia Juarbe- 09' BS/CE is employed at Gateway City Academy in Brooklyn, NY as the Pre-K teacher. She is also enrolled in Nyack College’s MSE Special Education program.
Jonathan Perez- 09' BS/Music Ed is teaching at Bethel Christian Academy in NJ.
Camlia Soares- 09' BS/CE received a teaching position in a 2nd grade classroom at Holyoke Community Charter School in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
Jessica Verderame- 09' BS/ECE is a teaching assistant for a three year old classroom at Small Steps in Nyack, NY.
Danita Hammock- 09' BS/ Interdisc/CE is a counselor at Children's Aid Society.
Rebecca Rodriguez- 09' BS/ Interdisc/CE is employed as the Pre-K teacher at Our Savior Lutheran School in Queens, NY.
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Browse Blog Archive>>