School of Education News
Dr. Marie White and Dr. Hefer Bembenutty (Queens College) Write Paper
Dr. Marie White and Dr. Hefer Bembenutty’s (Queens College) paper “Academic Performance and Satisfaction with Homework Completion among College Students" has been accepted for publication in Learning and Individual Differences.
The study was conducted with Nyack College students (NYC) across majors. Students and Faculty from English, Math, Bible, Education, participated in the study.
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Relaxing Time Out for Worship at the Rockland Campus Ed Lab
- Bulletin Boards Teaching Math Concepts Energize the Halls of Hilltop School
- Browse Blog Archive>>