Organization: Rockland 21st Century Collaborative for Children and Youth (Rockland 21C)
Address: 65 Parrott Road, bldg. 10; West Nyack, NY 10994
Web Site: www.rockland21c.org
Contact: Rebecca Christner at [email protected]
Open Position: Volunteer
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Days/Hours and duration of job: flexible; however four days per week at 4 hours each day, can be negotiated
Responsibilities: Provide broad range of general clerical support for small nonprofit organization that works with school-based Family Resource Centers, including telephone coverage, routine correspondence, bulk mailings, and faxing, copying and collating, maintaining supplies, maintaining resource library, filing, package delivery and office errands, arranging meetings.
Programmatic responsibilities will vary at different times of the year.
Further responsibilities will be assigned based on the skills of the successful applicant, and could center on communication projects, or on simple financial responsibilities.
Required: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, and willing/able to learn new software programs. Must be responsible, organized and attentive to detail. Must have good oral and written communication skills; must be able to work somewhat independently under supervision. Must have some clerical/office work experience.
E-mail resume to Rebecca Christner at [email protected]
Instructions: Please send resume and information on why you are interested in the position to Rebecca Christner at [email protected]
- Winner of the 2015 Apple Award - Allie Van Hooker
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Relaxing Time Out for Worship at the Rockland Campus Ed Lab
- Bulletin Boards Teaching Math Concepts Energize the Halls of Hilltop School
- Literacy Integration Class Reads Cool Stories at Annual Rockland Read-in
- 2013 Teacher Certification Fees for School of Education Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>