Gym Position Available
Cornerstone Christian School is seeking a part-time gym teacher for K through 6th grade for the upcoming school year, September 2012- June 2013. The teacher should have a relationship with Christ, a knowledge of sports, gym games and development of children.
Cornerstone is a Kindergarten through Sixth grade Christian school, with an enrollment of about 90 students. The students represent about 10 churches located in our area.
We are located north of Nyack. Take the Palisades Pkwy north to Exit 11. We are at the end of the exit ramp. Proceed into Gracepoint Gospel Fellowship parking lot.
Applications are now being accepted. Please submit a resume to:
Mrs. Linda D'Amato
Cornerstone Christian School
384 New Hempstead Road
New City, NY 10956
For more information call 845-634-7977 press 1.
- Winner of the 2015 Apple Award - Allie Van Hooker
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Early Childhood Education Students Enjoy Transitions Conference -- Common Core Kaleidoscope
- Relaxing Time Out for Worship at the Rockland Campus Ed Lab
- Bulletin Boards Teaching Math Concepts Energize the Halls of Hilltop School
- Literacy Integration Class Reads Cool Stories at Annual Rockland Read-in
- 2013 Teacher Certification Fees for School of Education Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>