School of Education News
Gina Cappiello, Principal of Valley Cottage School, Nyack Unified School District, Addresses Rockland Student Teachers
Gina Cappiello, principal of Valley Cottage School, spoke to the Spring 2012, Rockland Campus student teachers about resume writing and interviewing techniques. This workshop helped students to enhance their resumes and to perfect their interviewing techniques. Mrs. Cappiello provided much insight into the job seeking process in a competitive market. Many of Rockland's student teachers complete their experiences in the Nyack schools and we are grateful for their collaboration. Thank you, Principal Cappiello!
Pictured from left to right are: Carolyn Steiner- MSE Special Education, Pan Pan Wang-TESOL, Caitlin Gallagher- Childhood Education, Eric Klein- Childhood Education, Principal Gina Cappiello, Robert Callamari- Adolescence Education- Social Studies, Jessica Rock- Early Childhood Education, and Jennifer Miranda- Early Childhood Education.
- Dr. Marie White & Class visit the Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit in New York City
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- SOE Majors Present in CSGE Student Research Conference
- Kara Fulop of GoodSports International and LOGOS Language School of Hungary Visits SOE
- Student Behavior Management Webinar Held in the Ed Lab
- Five Nyack Teacher Candidates Receive Scholar-Athlete Recognition by the CACC
- Browse Blog Archive>>