School of Education News
Dinner With The Dean!
On Thursday, March 22, Dr. Sherry Jarrett and the Early Childhood Education department organized and hosted a Dinner with the Dean event. Students enjoyed a delicious dinner and got to know our Dean, Dr. JoAnn Looney, better.
Both undergraduate and graduate students enjoyed a delightful meal of spaghetti with salad, bread, fruit and cookies, over leisurely conversations. Students talked about how their semester was going, and had the opportunity to ask questions and bring ideas to the table. Additional dinners will be coming to the School of Education in the near future!
- Self-Regulation and the Common Core
- Laura Rodriguez, Former Deputy Chancellor of NYC Department of Education Speaks at the Urban Education Center
- Value and Flexibility of a Nyack School of Education Degree within and beyond the K-12 Classroom
- Lessons Learned while Teaching in India
- Blessings from the Dominican Republic
- Dr. Marie White to Present at SEYS Research Symposium at Queens College October 22
- School of Education Homecoming Dinner
- School of Education Students Take the Lead!
- Dr. JoAnn Looney Appointed to NYACTE Board of Directors
- Summer 2014 Update on State Certification Tests
- NYC SOE Team Signs on as Board Members with the CAUSE
- High School Students Visit with Teacher Alyssa Rice-Cruz, Nyack NYC Alumna
- NYC Writing Center Offers ALST Workshop for School of Education Teacher Candidates
- Change to the edTPA requirement
- Annual School of Education Annual Awards Dinner
- Browse Blog Archive>>