Red Balloon Ideas (http://redballoonideas.com/) is a company headquartered in Washington, D.C., dedicated to understanding social change and community-driven development. Their main objective is to make the global community a better place.
This group is offering internship opportunities to students dedicated to social change, who are committed to professionalism and excellence. (http://redballoonideas.com/about/join-us/).
The available internships are in the following areas:
1. Business Development (http://redballoonideas.com/internship-business-development/)
2. Graphic Design (http://redballoonideas.com/internship-graphic-design/)
3. Communications & Marketing (http://redballoonideas.com/internship-communications-marketing/)
4. Behavior Change Communication (http://redballoonideas.com/internship-behavior-change-communication/)
"Applicants must be dedicated to social change, committed to professionalism and excellence, and willing to learn. Our clients work around the world and come from a variety of different sectors, although all have similar goals of leaving a lasting impact. Candidates with a proven interest in international development, design for change, adaptable technologies, behavior change communication, social entrepreneurship or business development will be given preference."
- Research on Health and Spirituality
- STUDENT RESEARCH CONFERENCE
- Mandela Day
- Nyack Scholars Symposium
- Student Research Conference
- Nyack Critical Reads
- Last Colloquium Series of the Semester
- Plenary Speaker Mr. Middlemann
- Colloquium Series
- CAS-CSGE Colloquium Series
- 2013 Student Research Conference
- The Historicity of Adam
- Browse Blog Archive>>