2012 Student Research Competition winners
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is pleased to announce the winners of its 2012 Student Research Competition, and extends warm congratulations to the students that have been selected to present their papers on November 8, during our Fall 2012 Nyack Scholars Symposium in Rockland. These students are (in alphabetical order):
- Christopher CHOI (Bible and Theology), "The Perplexity of the Minister"
- Chantal PARMLEY (Youth and Family Studies), "Consensual: Sexual Justice in a Perverse Society"
- Christopher RAFALSKY (Interdisciplinary Studies) "Murtadd: Understanding Apostasy in Islam"
- Marvin SALVATORE (Nursing) "Immobilization and the Body Systems"
- Paul VAN HAUTEN (Education), "Inadequacy: Public School Funding and Control"
The Center wishes to express warm congratulations to the winners!
- Sustainability and the Food Movement: Local and Global Efforts to Cultivate Wellness, Health, and a Livable Planet
- Teaching By Way of Aquaponics: The search for common ground between local and global science appreciation and practice
- Hispanic Heritage Lecture on: Pablo Neruda: Greatest poet of the Twentieth Century
- CSGE Proudly Presents the 2014 Lostandfound Anti-Human Trafficking Awareness Art Exhibit
- Nyack Scholars Symposium: Manhattan Campus
- Nyack Scholars Symposium: Rockland Campus
- Colloquium Session on: Sustainability and the Food Movement: Local and Global Efforts to Cultivate Wellness, Health, and a Livable Planet
- Discussion Panel on Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and the Responsibility to the Poor
- Research on Health and Spirituality
- STUDENT RESEARCH CONFERENCE
- Mandela Day
- Nyack Scholars Symposium
- Student Research Conference
- Nyack Critical Reads
- Browse Blog Archive>>