The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement is pleased to announce the winners of its 2012 Student Research Competition, and extends warm congratulations to the students that have been selected to present their papers on November 8, during our Fall 2012 Nyack Scholars Symposium in Rockland. These students are (in alphabetical order):
- Christopher CHOI (Bible and Theology), "The Perplexity of the Minister"
- Chantal PARMLEY (Youth and Family Studies), "Consensual: Sexual Justice in a Perverse Society"
- Christopher RAFALSKY (Interdisciplinary Studies) "Murtadd: Understanding Apostasy in Islam"
- Marvin SALVATORE (Nursing) "Immobilization and the Body Systems"
- Paul VAN HAUTEN (Education), "Inadequacy: Public School Funding and Control"
The Center wishes to express warm congratulations to the winners!