"Which Way Home" Film Forum
The debate over immigration in the United States often feels like a heavy discussion between talking heads. This Tuesday we'll be showing the film "Which Way Home" which captures the more personal side of undocumented immigration into the United States. Followed by a panel and Q&A discussion, we are excited to engage this issue as a campus and as followers of a common faith.
How do we, as Christians, respond to this issue? How do our various disciplines relate to problems and possible solutions surrounding undocumented immigration in the United States? We're not saying that we have the answers, but let's talk about it.
Students, Faculty, Staff, and Friends alike, we hope to see you there.
Tuesday, April 10th at 6pm in the President's Hall in Shuman.
Check out the film's website for more information.
- Sustainability and the Food Movement: Local and Global Efforts to Cultivate Wellness, Health, and a Livable Planet
- Teaching By Way of Aquaponics: The search for common ground between local and global science appreciation and practice
- Hispanic Heritage Lecture on: Pablo Neruda: Greatest poet of the Twentieth Century
- CSGE Proudly Presents the 2014 Lostandfound Anti-Human Trafficking Awareness Art Exhibit
- Nyack Scholars Symposium: Manhattan Campus
- Nyack Scholars Symposium: Rockland Campus
- Colloquium Session on: Sustainability and the Food Movement: Local and Global Efforts to Cultivate Wellness, Health, and a Livable Planet
- Discussion Panel on Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and the Responsibility to the Poor
- Research on Health and Spirituality
- STUDENT RESEARCH CONFERENCE
- Mandela Day
- Nyack Scholars Symposium
- Student Research Conference
- Nyack Critical Reads
- Browse Blog Archive>>